Inspired English 1
This series will help you meet the demands of the Australian Curriculum while enriching your students’ experience in the English classroom.
About the student workbooks
The full-colour workbooks enable students to record vocabulary development, their own critical analyses and creative ideas, along with scaffolds for the drafting of productive tasks which can then be used for assessment.
Projects in Book 1:
- Collins St, 5p.m., John Brack. Writing focus: Descriptive writing
- Explosion, Howard Arkley. Writing focus: Language of popular culture
- Pine with cranes dancing in the snow, dance in motion, Kim Hoa Tram. Writing focus: Short forms of poetry
- groundspeed (red piazza) #2, Rosemary Laing . Writing focus: the art of storytelling/contemporary issues
- Self-portrait no. 9, Andy Warhol, and Federation Series: 1901-2001, Julie Dowling. Writing focus: writing about identity
Year Level: 7, 8